We manufacture suits, jackets and trousers through Silver Spark Apparel Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Raymond Ltd.
To meet the growing needs of our domestic and international clients, our plant has the capacity to produce 1.0 million suits and jackets and 2.0 million trousers annually.
We not only produce engineered (fused) jackets but also have the capability to produce high -end half canvas jackets. This make-up offers the complete 'tailored' with 18-20 rows of blind stitch on the lapels, guaranteeing a roll on the lapel, which is unmatched. The jackets are hand sewn to complete the tailored look.
Our manufacturing capabilities are state-of-the-art:
- State-of-the-art fabric sponging equipment ensures the highest level of fabric consistency and relaxation, which is essential for new age fabrics like Super 120s, 130s and lycra blends.
- The cutting room is equipped with the latest generation fabric spreading and cutting machines from Gerber. This combined with the fabric pinning system from Vieth, Germany ensures the best matching standards on checks and stripe fabrics.
- 'Siro Set' is another specialty available at the plant.
- Computerized presses and drying chambers ensure consistency of our products. This technology, developed and perfected in Japan is designed to impart a permanent finish to jacket seams and tailor creases on trousers made from pure wool fabrics.
- Our automated sewing workstations are from Durkopp Adler, Pfaff and Strobel, ensuring the consistent steam quality in the assembly line.
- The manufacturing processes are largely conveyerised to ensure the seamless flow of garment components to the assembly and thereon to the warehouse.
- Stringent quality control at every stage of the process ensures that each garment produced compares to international standards.